1. "Ah, Italy! Aren't you glad we started here and not England? And look - there's Debbie!"
2. "What's the 5-pointed star on the wall for you say? Buy us a drink and I'll tell you lads, it's a cracking story!"
2. "Damn, missed the board again, I'm always doing that! It's these darts, the flights on them are well dodgy.."
4. "I should kill myself, Jack? Right you are then, have that other piece of toast while I jump out this hospital windo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o..."
5. "You want to come back and stay with me in my nurses flat? Get lost you nutter! How do you even know my name?"
Final Take! - I had a request for something "monstery" from *DC*, and this tale from the Oct-Nov. '73 issue of *Weird Mystery Tales #8 *is pretty fun, --though the clich...
18 hours ago